Let's just imagine this for a moment.
- Our doctor wants us to take a vaccine. We are reassured that the vaccine is entirely safe (without any reservation or caveat).
- We then discover that over 400 people have died in the UK shortly after taking the vaccine.
Would we be concerned? Would we want to be told that this had happened? Or would we dismiss the information as "disinformation" or "fake news" and just get vaccinated anyway?
Yet this has happened. Have a look at this link. Covid-19 vaccines have been linked to 402 deaths. It makes the following claim
"Government data show that, compared with the Pfizer vaccine, there have been 43% more reports of injuries related to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK, including 77% more adverse events and 25% more deaths - but no red flags from UK regulators".
Ahh! I hear you say. I know about this. It is disinformation. The government has warned me. The NHS has warned me too. And so has the mainstream media (MSM). So there is no need to worry about this.
But now go to this link. It not only confirms the evidence of vaccine-caused-deaths but it also discusses reports of anaphylaxis (severe allergic reactions), Bell's Palsy, and "events with a fatal outcome". The figures are different - but only because they appear to have grown. So what is this second link? Is it another sources of fake news?
Well, not exactly! It comes from the UK government's official website, posted by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), and is the weekly summary of the Yellow Card reporting system on the coronavirus vaccine. This is what it says:
"The MHRA has received 212 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 244 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine, and 4 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified."
So 460 people have died "shortly after" getting a Covid19 vaccine! And this is official government information. Yet the government hasn't told us. The NHS hasn't told us. The MSM haven't mentioned it?
Is this not a matter of public concern? Is it not something YOU might want to know before agreeing to the vaccine? Would you ask question about describing a vaccine as 'safe' when it has been reported that it is killing large numbers of people?
But wait. It's not a problem. The MHRA explain why the information is not important.....
- "The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness."
Well, that's okay then! Except that for the last year, when daily Covid19 deaths have been reported, the virus was always assumed to be the cause of death, even when the deceased had 'underlying health conditions', as long as there had been a Covid test 28 days prior to the death. Now the rules seem to have changed. People who die shortly after the vaccine have died of their underlying illness, not from the vaccine.
The rest of the MHRA summary follows this dismissive lead. You need to read it for yourself - it is an official public document on the government's own website. A summary might read:
- Yes, there have been reports of serious adverse reactions to the vaccine
- but we don't need to worry (we don't even have to be told)
- the reports can all be explained away, dismissed
- the vaccines were not the cause of death
- we can be reassured that all is well
- but we promise to keep a close eye on the situation!
This cavalier dismissal by the UK's drug regulator of over 400 reported deaths following closely Covid19 vaccinations is disgraceful. The general public has not been told about this by government, by the NHS, or the drug regulator. And the MSM (for whatever reason) have not even bothered to investigate further, or sought to inform us. So large numbers of the general public continue to accept the vaccines on the basis that they are entirely safe; and no doubt on the understanding that if there were any dangers they would be informed.
- Is there any other walk of life, outside the conventional medical establishment, that would have allowed this to happen? That when informed of 400 plus deaths it would have been allowed to carry on as if nothing had happened, regardless of an adequate explanation, and on the basis of unsupported reassurances?
- That following these deaths, millions more millions more people would continue to queue for the vaccine, still being reassured that it is 'safe', all apparently on the basis of unsupported medical reassurances that all is well?
PostScript: Nor is it disinformation or fake news to say that 1,265 people have died in the USA after taking the Covid-19 vaccines, nearly half of which happened within 2 days of the vaccination. Again, this information (and much more) comes from official sources on 26th February 2021.
Post Script: 12 April 2021. The number of deaths being reported by the MHRA, UK's drug regulator, on the official UK government website, has now been updated to 786, a rise of 314 deaths since writing the original blog. I am still not aware that the government, health bodies, or the MSM have told the public this, even when talking about imposing vaccine passports on everyone.