There is a complexity of information coming through, mainly on the internet, about the origins of the Covid-19 virus, the seriousness of the pandemic, and the safety and effectiveness of the new Covid-19 vaccines. I have given links to some of the more recent information I have seen below - just an example of the questions that are being raised.
But first, I want to consider the reason for doing so, and particularly to ask the questions we all need to ask about each one of these links, and why they are being ignored, or dismissed as 'disinformation by government, the medical establishment, and the mainstream media (MSM).
By sharing these links, I suspect I will be accused of peddling "misinformation" and perhaps even censored now by social media.
My general concerned about this situation are as follow:.
- Do all these articles constitute "misinformation", or "fake news"? Are they to be routinely dismissed in this cavalier way, with examination or investigation?
- Why is the official information, provided by government, the medical establishment, the MSM, and now Social Media, so monotonously identical?
- How can the general public distinguish between what is "real information" and what is "misinformation"? Can they rely on what the government, the medical hierarchy, and the MSM tell us? Is it telling us the whole truth?
- Indeed, why does government, the medical establishment, and the MSM routinely dismiss any article that is even critical of their message?
- Why is the general public not being informed about the reasons WHY these, and similar articles, are considered to be "disinformation"?
- Why does the MSM not investigate such articles in order to discover whether they are true, and if false, tell us about the reasons they have arrived at this decision?
- Why does the MSM, who like to describe themselves as 'the free press', never investigate or report to us any information that is contrary to the message of government, and the conventional medical establishment?
- Does the MSM believe that the only information the public is allowed to have is the information that government, and the conventional medical establishment, wants us to know? If so, is this the proper role of a 'free press' within a democratic society.
- Why are people who are 'vaccine hesitant' dismissed out of hand, and abused as being over-influenced by 'fake news' and 'misinformation', and never given a voice.
Does it not all sound a little like "BIG BROTHER"?
As someone who has always questioned what I am being told, particularly when it is the message of powerful governments and big, influential corporations, I wonder why the information in these articles are either being ignored, or never mentioned, or if mentioned just dismissed "disinformation" without any reasons being given.
In the past I have always noted that such a strategy has more to do with the propaganda of powerful and influential vested interests, commercial and political groups who don't want to be questioned, and have sufficient control to avoid questioning. It is a strategy that has more to do with partial propaganda, or cover-up than it is good government, or good health care provision, or good journalism. So let's have a look at just a few of the articles that are being ignored, and dismissed as 'misinformation'.
- Has this investigation been investigated? Did it happen or is it misinformation? Why does the MSM not discuss it's findings, notably that the origins of the virus came from a USA funded Chinese laboratory? Has anyone questioned Fauci about the allegation, has he been asked to respond?
- Is it true that the control group in vaccine tests were given another vaccine rather than a placebo? Can this allegation be confirmed? Why has there been no investigation? Why has the MSM debated the criticism of vaccine testing, why has this been ignored, why have we not been told? Is it really misinformation?
- Does this data exist? If so why has government not informed us? Why has the medical establishment not responded, what is their view about what happened? Why has the MSM not investigated or told us about this data? Is the failure to do so the result of it being 'misinformation', or is it a medical cover-up?
- Is this true? This is an official USA government body so surely it can be verified? Yet it has not been mentioned by any official governmental, medical or MSM channel. Why is this? If it is true can the vaccines be described as "safe"? Are patient outcomes not a matter of public concern?
- Is it sceptical? What is the basis of the scepticism? Why are the reasons for scepticism dismissed as 'misinformation' rather than forming a basis for discussion about vaccine safety?
- Is this true? Can the story be corroborated or not? Why has the news, true or false, not been made public? Why has there been no official mention of this, or even a denial? Is it sensible that we just believe it is 'disinformation'? Are older people in residential and nursing homes safe? Do we need to know what is happening?
- Is this true? Can the information be verified? Why has there been no investigation by MSM? Why have they not mentioned this claim? Has this information just been dismissed as disinformation? Is this not something the general public should be told about?
- This should be easy enough to substantiate? Did the surgeon die? Was the vaccine the cause of his multi-organ failure? Why is this not reported by the MSM?
- Can this be substantiated? Did the man die? Was the vaccine the cause of his death? Why is this not reported by the MSM?
- Is this correct? Did the man die? Was the vaccine the cause of his death? Why was it not reported by the MSM?
- Is it? I have seen several deaths discounted by doctors as being 'coincidental' to the vaccination. Is it appropriate for MSM not to question the medical authorities about the link? Is it not important to investigate whether people are dying after taking the vaccine? Why are deaths not being reported? Is there a cover-up going on that the public needs to know about?
- Why is this? Why are all the concerns about numbers not being examined and discussed? Why is government and medical information never questioned by MSM, but routinely accepted without any questioning?
- Are 'new cases' plummeting? And is the reason given in this article correct? Does the claim need to be examined and discussed? Or is it disinformation? And why is the general public not being told, one way or another?
- So which of these internet articles, if 'spread' on this blog, will result in followers of Twitter, and other social media platforms, being banned? Who makes the decision about what is, and what is not misinformation? Why is social media meekly following government, the conventional medical establishment, and the MSM, in not allowing discussion of these issues?
So before I get de-platformed by social media for referring to these articles, or further abused by the MSM for not automatically accepted what I am being told, perhaps they would have the professional integrity to answer these questions. It is undemocratic not to do so. It is against what we are supposed to believe about personal liberty, individual freedom, free speech and the freedom of information. This is not just about these particular articles, but the many other reports that question, or are critical of how we are being informed about the virus, the pandemic, and the way governments are dealing with it, and the unwillingness of the MSM to respond to it fairly and equitably.