Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Mandatory Vaccination. A letter to my MP, the Department of Health, and the Secretary of State, Matthew Hancock

Matthew Hancock, Secretary of State for Health in the British government, has said that he is considering imposing mandatory vaccination. You understand, of course, that measles is a very dangerous disease, killing virtually no-one these days, that there have been epidemics of the disease involving 100's of cases, and that all this devastation (sic) is caused entirely by people who refuse vaccination.

Consequently I have written to my MP to ask him to ask the health ministry some questions, which I will now share with you. This is the letter.
  • I would be grateful if you would ask some questions, and request some information from the Department of Health, and especially the Secretary of State, Matthew Hancock, concerning his suggestion that mandatory vaccination should be introduced to Britain. 
  • On 4th May 2019, the Times reported that the health secretary was considering making child vaccinations compulsory and that he accused anti-jab campaigners of having “blood on their hands”. The article stated that he spoke to the Times following their investigation that found "almost 40,000 British parents have joined an online group calling for children to be left unimmunised against potentially fatal diseases such as tetanus”.
That sets the scene. The conventional medical establishment, egged on by the pharmaceutical industry, is creating a public panic about measles (and tetanus too, according to the Times article). There are other problems within the NHS. Their drugs are too dangerous to prescribe, or they don't work. Dementia and autism, arthritis and diabetes, auto-immune disease and allergies, et al, are all running at epidemic levels. Patients cannot get an appointment with their doctors. Hospital waiting lists, and A&E waiting times are getting forever longer.

BUT WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MEASLES!
  • In view of this, through yourself, can I ask the department, and the Secretary of State, these 5 questions.
  • 1. The policy of the Conservative government in 2010 emphasised the importance of ‘Patient Choice’, with a White Paper that included the phrase “No decision about me without me”
  • Can I ask whether patient choice is still part of the government’s health policy? If so, how does he square mandatory vaccination with this policy? If not, what has changed since 2010 which now allows decisions to be made - about me - without me?

I am not sure what the answer will be to this question. What is certain is that a Conservative government, elected initially in 2010, has moved a long way away from its attitude to health freedom, and patient choice, in just 9 years.
  • 2. Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme
  • This scheme was introduced in 1979, and I believe it continues to this day. Can I ask how much has been paid out under this scheme for each year since 1979, to how many claimants, and also how many claims have been turned down. 
  • Further, can I ask for a breakdown of the major injuries for which these compensation payments have been made, including side effects such as brain damage, seizure disorders, deafness, Guillain-BarrĂ© Syndrome (GBS), encephalitis, and death.
I know some of the answer to these question; but in politics you don't ask questions just to get the answers. And asking questions of politicians does not mean that you always receive honest answers. This is what the Vaccine Injury website informs me.

               "The UK Government has paid out about £73million to nearly 1000 children and adults, representing 1 in 8 claimants who were minimum 60% injured by a vaccine between 1979-2014 Vaccines have been accepted by most governments to cause a multitude of devastating injuries, including brain damage, seizure disorders, deafness, Guillain-BarrĂ© Syndrome (GBS), encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) and death."

The Department of Health will probably report the statistics accurately, but it remains to be seen how honest they are prepared to be in response to a serious question about vaccines they describe as being safe - usually without caveat.
  • 3. Patient Information Leaflets (PILS)
  • Can I ask the Department of Health to comment on some of the known, and presumably accepted side effects of the DPT, MMR and HPV vaccines. These are contained within the PILS of each vaccine. I have these leaflets, and I would like to know, should I see fit to mention some of the side effects outlined therein, whether the Secretary of State would consider me to have “blood on my hands?”
  • Which one’s am I allowed to mention, and which one’s am I not allowed to mention? 
  • Can I also ask the Department of Health whether they aware of these leaflets, and if they are, why they are not mentioned when the NHS informs the public these vaccines are safe.
I have written blogs recently on what each of these Patient Information Leaflets reveals about their side effects and safety. See all three here - the DPT vaccinesthe MMR vaccines and the HPV vaccines. The PILS do not include all the known, and certainly none of the suspected side effects. But each one is proof that these vaccines are far from being 'safe', as we are regularly told by the NHS.
  • 4. The decline of measles in the 20th century
  • The department of health suggests that the introduction of the measles vaccine has been responsible for reducing the incidence and elimination of measles. Can the Department of Health provide me with the numbers of people who have been diagnosed with measles each year from 1900 to 2000. 
  • And will the department point out to me when, and to what extent, the introduction of the measles vaccine can be shown to have reduced the declining incidence of measles.
  • As Mr Hancock is reported by the Times to have mentioned Tetanus, can the department also provide me with statistics on the incidence of this disease between 1900 and 2000, and point out how these statistics to any significant degree after the Tetanus vaccine was introduced.
The answer to this question is that measles declined rapidly, year by year, for over 100 years before the first vaccine was introduced. And the introduction of the vaccine made absolutely no difference to this decline. However, this statistical fact does not stop conventional medicine, the NHS, or the Department of Health claiming the measles has been all-but eradicated - by vaccines!
  • 5. Reported Measles Epidemics
  • The department of health, and its Secretary of State, is reporting an increased number of children who have been diagnosed with measles in recent years. Can the Department of Health provide me with statistics about the number of measles cases each of these epidemics represent, and break these cases down into those who have been vaccinated, and those who have not been vaccinated.
The answer I should receive will indicate that the numbers are quite small, and that those who contract measles have no serious repercussions from the illness. And it should inform me that both vaccinated and un-vaccinated children are involved - indicating that the vaccine is ineffective. But they will no doubt tell me about 'Herd Immunity'!

It will probably take a couple of weeks before I receive an answer to these questions. I just hope that in writing the answers it provokes some reflection, although this is doubtful. But at least the questions should indicate that there are people out here who do not believe in the safety of conventional medicine, and least of all the safety of their vaccines.

When the answer comes I will, of course, share it with you.

POSTSCRIPT
15th July 2019
You may be wondering what has happened to this letter, what the response of the Department of Health is to this blog, in my letter to my MP.

IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY IGNORED. There has been no response, not even an acknowledgement of the letter.

So today I have sent another letter to my MP. I will keep you informed about what happens.......


I eventually received a response from the Department a few days later, no doubt a response to my reminder! I have written another blog on this letter - and the unsatisfactory nature of the response. You can find this here. Mandatory Vaccination. An obfuscatory response from the UK's Department of Health. Read on....