- We are constantly being told by doctors and the mainstream media about new medical breakthroughs, new 'wonder' drugs, new miracles cures, that are going to be 'game changers' in the treatment of disease.
- Yet year by year we are getting sicker. Chronic diseases (allergy, arthritis, autism, cancer, dementia, diabetes, et al) is now running at epidemic levels, and increasing, and conventional medicine says that it does not know what is causing them. Nor do they have any treatment capable of treating them successfully.
"There seems to be a new drug to treat anything and everything these days, but are these medications as effective as they claim to be? A new study has concluded that the answer to that question is no. Furthermore, researchers say that international drug development processes, standards, and policies are fundamentally broken and must be reformed."
The study was undertaken at the German Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care. It found that more than half of new drugs introduced to the German healthcare system have shown absolutely no added benefit. The researchers examined 216 drugs that between 2011 and 2017 had passed regulatory approval, and the European Medicines Agency had further approved for widespread use in Europe.
"... only a quarter of those drugs showed any significant medical added benefit, and 16% showed even a minor added benefit, and a whopping 58% of studied drugs showed no benefit at all beyond 'standard patient care".
These are, of course, the same pharmaceutical drugs that our mainstream media are always telling us about - the one's that are going to be 'medical breakthroughs', 'wonder drugs', miracle cures', and similar propaganda.
Of course, there has been no mention of this study in the mainstream media. Or by Government. Or by National Health Services throughout the world? Or from our doctors?
But be assured, this is not fake news. The British Medical Journal (BMJ) has mentioned the study in its article "New drugs: where did we go wrong and what can we do better?" This is what it said about the study.
"Medicines regulators around the world are pursuing a strategy aimed at accelerating the development and approval of drugs. These approaches are based on the assumption that faster access to new drugs benefits patients. The rhetoric of novelty and innovation creates an assumption that new products are better than existing ones. But although gaps in the therapeutic armamentarium undoubtedly exist, research covering drug approvals since the 1970s suggests only a limited number of new drugs provide real advances over existing drugs. Most studies put the proportion of true innovation at under 15%, with no clear improvement over time."
So the epidemics of chronic disease will continue. Even if we ignore the fact that pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines are causing these epidemics, it seems clear that conventional medicine has no means of combating them!
- PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS ARE NOT ONLY UNSAFE, DANGEROUS.
- NOT ONLY HAVE PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS BEEN BANNED IN THE PAST BEFORE THEY WERE EITHER DANGEROUS OR USELESS.
- EVEN THE NEW DRUGS COMING ON TO THE MARKET ARE NO BETTER.
These drugs cost about £1,000 per patient per year.
Rather a high price, don't you think, for drugs that are both dangerous, and of limited (if any) value!
Still, the drugs industry is a business, and this is how they make a living.
Selling expensive, useless and dangerous drugs.